Groups of 8 or more by reservation only. Please visit our group visits page for more info.
|Children – 4 and under *||Free|
|Children and Youth – Ages 5 – 17||$8.00|
|Adults – 18+||$12.00|
|Seniors (65+) and Post Secondary Students (w/ ID)||$8.00|
|Annual Pass (All ages 5+) **||$28.00|
|Prices in CAD$ and do not include tax|
Leisure pass holders may present their pass at the front desk to receive free admission to the Bug Zoo.
The Bug Zoo is wheel chair accessible but no strollers are allowed in the exhibit area.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Bug Zoo Policies:
- Entrance to the Zoo is by paid admission. No Exceptions.
- No food or drink allowed inside, it isn’t fair to the ants! A water bottle is fine.
- No tripods or commercial photography. Feel free to take pictures for personal use, the animals are very photogenic! We ask that any flash is turned off as it may be disorientating for the bugs and the Tour Guides.
- Turn off/silence cell phones.
- No running in the Zoo.
- Please no tapping on the glass, this is the Bugs home and they deserve to feel safe!
*Note: Special ‘Preschool Rate’ information HERE under Group Visits to the Bug Zoo!
**Note: Some restrictions apply on Annual Passes. (Not transferable and not valid for any group visit. eg birthday party or school class visit)
Tips for your tour guide are always appreciated. Please tip your guide directly.